At Headington Baptist Church we run a number of small groups, most of which meet in homes, to encourage our Christian discipleship.
- Be shaped by God’s written word, the Bible
- Support each other in prayer
- Encounter Jesus by his Spirit
- Be a place of spiritual growth
- Help you engage in the outreach God has placed on your heart
- Support you as God challenges you to step out in faith
- Be a place of friendship and trust, where hopes and fears can be expressed
- Bayswater Road Home Group: Tuesday evenings
- Headington Family Connection: Thursday tea time, Fortnightly
- Link Up: Tuesday evenings
- Media Discipleship Group: Tuesday evenings
- Northway Discipleship Group: Tuesday evenings
- Quarry Home Group: Wednesday evenings
- Risinghurst Home Group: Tuesday evenings
- The Hub: Tuesday evenings
- Women’s Home Group: Thursday Mornings
We believe a Home Discipleship Group provides opportunities for growing in fellowship with one another and with God which is important for our spiritual well being.
Please do ask James or Chris, or ask others at church, if you would like to find a group.